NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AND SPECIAL RESOLUTION
Notice is given that the next Annual General Meeting (AGM) of members of the Amalgamated Milk Vendors Association Inc will be held on Saturday 19 October 2013 commencing at 10:00 am at the Novotel, Brighton-Le-Sands, Sydney.
Business to be considered is:
4. Receipt of the minutes of the 2012 AGM
5. Receipt of the Annual Statement and Financial Report
6. Receipt of the President’s report
7. Receipt of the Secretary’s report
8. Special Resolution: Amend Constitution
To consider and if thought fit, pass the following resolution as a special resolution:
“That the Constitution signed by the President for the purpose of identification and tabled at the meeting, be adopted as the Constitution of the Association, in place of the present Rules of the Association, with effect from 1 November 2013″.
9. Other Business which may be properly be brought forward
Please note that the AMVA Convention will commence immediately after the conclusion of the AGM. Please attend these meetings as your input will be vital to assist plan the future of the current distribution networks.
A copy of the proposed revision to the Constitution and an explanatory information sheet has been sent to all members.
24 September 2013